Friday, December 12, 2008

And Now Taking the Stage...

If you are trying to come up with a good name for a band or a blog(ahem) or whatever, you could do much worse than heading over to TvTropes.org.* Just by clicking random links, you'll be sure to find something that works. I found these in just a few minutes: Age Appropriate Angst, Apocalyptic Log, Non Sequitur Thud, Abandoned By The Cavalry, and Offstage Villainy. Not too bad. Better names than some bands I can think of. My favorite so far is Murder The Hypotenuse, which got me started with the idea.

*If you were not previously aware of it, TvTropes is a wiki identifying and exploring the tropes of every sort of fiction, not just television. It's a fun time waster with some redeeming educational value.

1 comment:

cwk said...

Hmm, this sounds like a good way to name my boringly named personal blog. :-)